Terms & Conditions

General guiding and multi-day guided fly fishing trips

Booking Policy

Booking in advance is highly recommended to ensure the opportunity to experience world-class fly fishing and to avoid the disappointment of guide unavailability. Season bookings do fill fast, particularly for the months from January through to April. Booking 12 months in advance is highly recommended.

Booking requires a 30% deposit for all the guide days booked. Deposits are to be paid within one week of the client receiving their deposit invoice from SRFF.

Payment methods to confirm bookings include – Bank transfer, Visa, MasterCard, cheque or cash. Credit Card payments will incur a 4% surcharge.

Full payment for the balance of the trip will be required within 3 days of the completion of the trip.

Cancellation Policy

Trips cancelled more than 90 days prior to the trip’s commencement date receive a refund of 90% of the deposit amount. Leaving 10% of the deposit to cover admin fees etc.

Trips cancelled by the client within 14-90 days of the trip’s commencement date will incur a non refundable deposit.

Trips cancelled by the client within 14 days of the trip’s commencement date will require full payment (100%) of the booked guide days cancelled. Pre booked accommodations costs may also apply.

A trip may be cancelled within 48hrs of trip commencement under severe weather conditions where client safety and comfort is an issue, or there are no viable/alternate options available due to extreme weather conditions. This is at the discretion of both SRFF and the client (this occurrence is incredibly rare and unlikely). In the case of a trip being cancelled due to severe weather then 50% of the booked guide days that have been cancelled will be charged to the client by SRFF. The 30% deposit is included as part of this 50%. However trips will be rescheduled where possible, in which case the 50% charge will not apply.

*Please note that there may be additional costs to be paid at the completion of the trip and that these may vary in accordance to any changes of trip details, but only with the authority of the client. For example, accommodation, additional helicopter or boating costs not covered or included in the guide fee, or additional non fishing related activities not covered in the overall costs. Any changes will be discussed with the client prior to occurring.

Special Covid-19 Conditions

As the world works through the Covid-19 Pandemic our normal booking policy applies.

Bookings that are directly affected by the Covid-19 virus are eligible to be transferred to another date within 12 months of the date that the original trip was booked for, with no fees incurred. If the trip can not be undertaken within 12 months then standard T&C’s apply to the booking.

 

All-inclusive packages

Booking Policy

Booking in advance is highly recommended to ensure the opportunity to experience world-class wilderness adventure and to avoid the disappointment of guide unavailability. Season bookings do fill fast, particularly for the months from January through to April. Booking 12 months in advance is highly recommended.

Booking requires a 30% deposit. Deposits are to be paid within one week of the client receiving their deposit invoice from SRFF.

Payment methods to confirm bookings include – Bank transfer, Visa, MasterCard, cheque or cash. Credit Card payments will incur a 4% surcharge.

Full payment for the trip (remaining 70%) will be required 14 days prior to the trip’s commencement date.

Cancellation Policy

Trips cancelled more than 90 days prior to the trip’s commencement date receive a refund of 90% of the deposit amount. Leaving 10% of the deposit to cover admin fees etc.

Trips cancelled by the client within 14-90 days of the trip’s commencement date will incur a non refundable deposit.

Trips cancelled by the client within 14 days of the trip’s commencement date will require full payment (100%) of the trip cancelled.

A trip may be cancelled within 48hrs of trip commencement under severe weather conditions where client safety and comfort is an issue, or there are no viable/alternate options available due to extreme weather conditions. This is at the discretion of both SRFF and the client (this occurrence is incredibly rare and unlikely). In the case of a trip being cancelled due to severe weather a 50% refund will be issued to the client by SRFF. However trips will be rescheduled where possible.

If a single day of guided adventure within any of our all inclusive trips are cancelled by a client through no fault of the guide, then the full rate for that day will apply. Any subsequent days that are also cancelled for the same reason will also incur the full day rate.

* Please note that there may be a final balance to be paid at the completion of the trip that will vary in accordance to any changes of trip details by the client, but only with the authority of the client. For example, changes to meals, accommodation, fishing licenses, helicopter or boating costs not covered or included in the all inclusive trip, or any reduction in fees due to unforeseen circumstances like extreme weather. Any changes will be discussed with the client prior to this occurring.

Bank transfer is the preferred method of deposit payment. All international bank transfer fees must be paid at the time of transfer or alternatively they will be recovered upon duration of the trip. Please use your surname as a reference on the transfer payment. Contact me to discuss alternate options if this is not your preferred payment method. Once a deposit is paid in full an official confirmation of the booking and details will be sent to you.

*All Add On Experiences not included in the All Inclusive package are quoted and paid for separately.

Special Covid-19 Conditions

As the world works through the Covid-19 Pandemic our normal booking policy applies.

Bookings that are directly affected by the Covid-19 virus are eligible to be transferred to another date within 12 months of the date that the original trip was booked for, with no fees incurred. If the trip can not be undertaken within 12 months then standard T&C’s apply to the booking.